Elder Derrrick Castro

Elder Derrrick Castro

Sunday, August 21, 2011

May 4, 2011

Hey everyone!

Sure I will do that we're really busy today so I don't have much time to sit and write out e-mail so I will fill you guys in on Sunday when I call about what's been going on. Just in short, I've been having allergies but I'm taking medicine. I will most likely transfer next week. I will find out Monday for sure. We are still hard at work and we helped the sisters in our district achieve a high goal of contacting 531 people in the week. They ended up receiving an Applebees gift card for their hard work because we had a zone competition. It's for $50 and we are going there tomorrow to eat! I'm still doing good. Fighting the bad weather that is still ever so changing. It is raining today after it had been sunny for the past 4 days.


It looks like you guys enjoyed this past weeks events with Mel's wedding and all. Looks like there were tons of people there. That's good that Mel got married. It looked like it was fun and I'm sad that I missed it. But i felt right there with all the pictures you took so thank you so much for those mom!


We're headed off to go bowling now. I have tons of pictures I have to send you guys. I will send those for sure next week! I can't wait to talk to you all again. I hope all continues good this week. Mom I'm sending you something for mothers day so I hope you get it on time. I am also planning to send a special message for you too. So I hope that works out. I love you and I miss you all!! Wait for my call in the morning! I will call you at around 7 your time. So keep on the look out for that. I will talk to you all then!!

Love you all!
Elder Derrick Joseph Castro

No comments:

Post a Comment