Elder Derrrick Castro

Elder Derrrick Castro

Saturday, December 25, 2010

April 1, 2010

Hey Mom,
Thank you for the cinnamon rolls that you sent. It was a surprise and they were delicious! I hope you travel safe here to Utah when you come for conference. It will be different experiencing conference at the MTC but my teachers said it's a good one especially when they account for the active missionaries in the field. I'll be one of those numbers! Things are great here in the MTC and I hope all is well at home. I miss you all. ASL is coming a long fast and it's great! I'm learning really fast and my teachers can see my improvements. Anyway, I don't have long for e-mail. It's only 30 minutes here at the MTC. So I'll look forward to your next letter in the mail. I miss you all. Tell Danica and Danielle I love them.
Love always,
Your son and Elder Castro

Hey mom!
Thanks for the updates. You'll have fun here in Utah. I really can't wait for conference and just really seeing the different experience here in the MTC. I just got your Dear Elder letter today! It gets here fast! Have a safe flight and just keep me informed when you do have all my funds in the account. If you can't ship me some of the stuff I requested I can buy them here because I get a 40% discount. So just let me know. I don't have much time left so till your next letter. I miss you all at home. I love you!
Love Always,
Your Elder Derrick Joseph Castro

No comments:

Post a Comment