Hey mom!!
Thursday again so you know that means I'll e-mail you!
Just got back from the temple as usual and now doing laundry. It was another great session at the temple and it was like always enjoyable! Glad that you got my letters and pictures from last week. I was afraid they might have been too heavy but it turns out they weren't so that's really good. I got all your DearElder letters as well and I love when I get that mail from you all at home.
A little information just giving you an update on what will be going on in a few weeks:
My departure date is May 18th. I will be one of the last of the ASL district to leave but that's okay because I'll be able to utilize the time and learn more. Elder Jex is leaving next week. The 5th so we will be saying our goodbyes to him this weekend. About Mother's Day, we are not aloud to call home on Mother's Day if we're in the MTC. It really sucks and I want to hear all of your voices, BUT!!! When I fly out on the 18th they give us time to call home and inform you of our flight plans so please arrange to be home or give me a preference on where I should phone to. I really want to talk with you all at home. I will be sending you a letter for Mother's Day mom. I love you. What else... I'll be sure to inform you if anything in the plans change but for now that's what will be up as to me leaving.
I got dad's DearElder letter and thank you all for fixing up another package for me. I hope I get it within the next two days. Oh, and about DearElder, it is free to send Dear Elder letters here to the MTC but in terms of the field you can still send but you have to pay the price of a stamp to send a letter from then on.
I'm hoping I'm not forgetting anything...I hope you are all well and I hope to see a response from you later today.
Give me an update on what's been going on! I miss you all a ton!
I love you all and I'll write you again soon.
Love Always,
Elder Derrick Joseph Castro
No comments:
Post a Comment