Elder Derrrick Castro

Elder Derrrick Castro

Saturday, December 25, 2010

August 18, 2010

Hey Nicki!

Great to hear from you. Thanks for the birthday greeting. What I did
to celebrate was that we had some cheesecake and Martinellis from
Costco. We just hung out in the apartment with some other Elders. It
was a good time.

Happy birthday to you too! I can't believe you're so old now! 18
right? That's crazy. And now you're headed off to college too! That's
amazing. You'll do a great job in BYU-I. Just make sure you stay safe
and focus on your studies!

I'm enjoying my time out here. It's really fun but really hot. The ASL
branch is fun but it's a different struggle here. We don't get a lot
of investigators. But we still work our hardest out here. So Jared got
my letter? That's good. I can't believe he's off to his mission now.
That's good though he'll be able to experience the MTC in Provo. It's
great. And also he'll get to go to the England MTC as well. I'm used
to the city now. It's no biggie. I have all the subway and bus routes
down so if you ever want to come back here I can be the guide, haha.

Anthony man.. Tell him to write me! I wrote him back a long time ago!
Never got anything back. I need to know how he's doing. Crazy... Looks
like you'll have a busy time coming up with college and the wedding
this weekend of EJ. It sounds really exciting and I hope it will be
fun. You take care of the house and write me back. I miss you and I
love you little sister.

Love always,
Your brother Elder Derrick Joseph Castro

No comments:

Post a Comment