Elder Derrrick Castro

Elder Derrrick Castro

Saturday, December 25, 2010

December 8, 2010

Hey mom!

Sorry to hear that you are still not feeling well. :( I hope that getting some rest will do the trick and you will become better soon! It stinks to be sick specially around the holidays when so many things are going on so I hope you will get better soon! Just continue to get some rest and you'll slowly begin to get better again. It's okay if your e-mail is short. I understand you aren't feeling well also you need to work so it's okay mom. :) Just want you to feel better.

Thanks for sending the package off. I have not yet received it but hopefully soon. But I will for sure have it by Christmas time. I'll tell Elder Melkonian about it too so he will know he has something coming from you guys. I told him you would send something a little in my package for him and he wants to thank you for that.

I'm glad that despite you being sick dad and you were able to go out and be together. That stinks that Red Lobster wasn't too good but I'm sure you're loving the new iPad! Wow, I'm jealous but you are probably right. By the time I get back home it will probably have a camera like all the other "i" devices. That's cool though. I've seen the iPad being used by people on the train. It looks really nice and smooth. It looks like a neat device to use.

Things here have been going well lately. Joseph was confirmed by Elder Melkonian last Sunday so that was good and for this weekend is our Branch Christmas party. We hope to have a good attendance with lots of non-members so we can meet them and maybe get to teach them. Christmas time is a great time to teach people about the gospel of Jesus Christ. Hopefully we'll find those ready to receive the gospel.

Make sure to wish Danielle a Happy Birthday for me! I hope she enjoys her day and hope you will all have fun celebrating with her today! Thanks again mom for writing me this week. I'm sorry you're still feeling sick. :( Get better soon and I will talk to you again next week! I miss you and I love you mom!

Love always,
Your son Elder Derrick Joseph Castro

No comments:

Post a Comment