Hey mom!
I'm great here in New York. The work out here in the field is great. Nothing has really changed since last week. Still working hard to get people to teach. We made special pass along cards this week that we hope we can leave with deaf people we meet so they can contact us and come to church. We have also tried to get the English missionaries involved by teaching them a short conversation they can have with deaf they come in contact with so maybe that will help us a lot!
I was reading your e-mail and couldn't help but smile at all the fun you are all having at home. It seems like everything is going really well back at home. Good to see that you have time to just be with dad while the girls are now back in school and it's good to see that Nicki is all good and settled in BYU-I. I didn't know Sarah was going there too. I thought she was planning on going to Provo? But good for her, at least Nicki will have someone she knows there at the school with her. How was Idaho? Is it a nice place where the campus is at? I also heard from a few missionaries here that Idaho has rough winters but Nicki will be fine. It will be a different experience for her and that's good.
That's good Nicki and the girls are keeping in good contact still. Have they learned how to use the Skype program and all that? That will be good since it will be one good and easy way to see and talk with her. Have you learned how to use it too? Wow, nice, that's good you got her an Apple laptop. Apple is definitely the way to go with that. They are fast and reliable and they have less chances of getting viruses. I'm jealous, hahaha. And I know Danica will love that iPod touch. :)
Danielle is really lucky to have gone to a game with EJ. I haven't been to one is such a long time and I miss watching baseball. That's good that she had a good time with cousin EJ and it looks like it was a good bonding experience for her since she really hasn't gotten a chance to spend lots of time with him. Good for her. Wow, EJ lives only a few blocks from Petco Park? That's very lucky of him. Hopefully EJ and dad will have a good time at the game if they go. Be sure to tell EJ I said 'hi'.
Thank you for all your prayers mom and dad, you are all in my prayers as well. Hope the rest of the week goes by well and I look forward to hearing from you next week.
I miss you and I love you lots mom.
Love always,
Your son Elder Derrick Joseph Castro
No comments:
Post a Comment