Elder Derrrick Castro

Elder Derrrick Castro

Saturday, December 25, 2010

July 1, 2010

Dad!

Great to hear from you like always, how are things? Things are great here for me. Today we went to Costco to purchase some food for home and then after we did a little shopping. I bought a Yankees cap today and I split the cost with my companion Elder Evenson because they had a sale so the hat was only $25.  Thanks for gathering up the stuff I requested for the next package. Just send it whenever you can and about the jersey, go ahead and send it too. It's not against any rules or anything. I will wear it around the apartment. So it should be good to send it so go ahead and send that with the other things you will send in the package.  That's good that summer is now in full swing back at home. Good to see that the girls are enjoying the fun and you and mom are there to help out as well. I know you'll enjoy that bike ride in Arizona later this summer. That's your thing now and it's always fun to do what you like plus you deserve that kind of fun the way you work hard for all of us to have a good living. I'm very thankful for that and appreciate the hard working good example you set for me. I know it only makes me want to work as hard as you. The work is going great here. We have an investigator with a baptisimal date set to go in July. That's really exciting. Our Sunday this week will be cut short due to it being the 4th of July. We have to be inside at 6 pm so no fireworks for us but I'm sure in the big city we'll be able to see some fireworks somewhere.  The weather is so hot here and I try everything to stay cool. It's very difficult when waiting long times in the subway but we get through. We had a recent case of the bed bugs but we recently got rid of our carpet so they can't hide and we sprayed the apartment down with an insecticide to help so no bed bug bites since. My tooth has gotten better. I got this enamel strengthening toothpaste that has helped I think so that's good. But other than that things have been really good. The work
 is great and only gets better with each passing day. Hopefully things will just keep improving from here on out. The summer is started and is really hot here but I don't think that'll stop us from doing this great work.

 I miss you lots and love you lots dad. Keep safe and thank you for your support.

Love always,
Your son and Elder Derrick Joseph Castro

No comments:

Post a Comment