Hello mom!
Thanks for all the pictures! It was great to see all the fun you've been having as of late. That's so cool you met John Bytheway and also Mitt Romney! I'm jealous you got to shake his hand and meet him! I'm doing fine here! Just got back from the temple a little while ago and now I'm doing laundry like always. I have only one week left here! I'm so excited!!! I should be getting my flight plans today so I'll be sure to update you when I have the details of my flight and stuff and the times when I can possibly call you all at home!!
Things here are kind of winding down and the program is almost over so there hasn't really been anything new going on in class. Something new I learned this week is I am now able to sign all of D&C 4. It's the section about "the field is white and ready to harvest." I have it all memorized and stuff it's pretty cool and very fun to sign. I really can't wait till I'm in New York! I'm really excited for what work I'll be doing there in the city.
I will be sending a manila folder full of letters and stuff for people today. Hopefully you get it by Mother's Day because I have a card in there for you! I hope you like it and here's an early Mother's Day greeting! I love you mom and I hope all is well at home and hopefully you aren't getting worked too hard at your jobs but continue to work hard and the Lord will bless you all at home. I've felt the effect of the Lord's blessings while I've been here at the MTC and it's the best feeling ever!
Well that's all for now. I hope to talk and hear from you soon mom! I love you!
Love always,
Your Son and Elder Derrick Joseph Castro
Hey mom!
Wow, good to hear from you. Looks like we're on the computer at the same time!
The pictures are great! Everyone looks like their having so much fun at home! I miss all the fun but I love this work that I'm doing here. It's amazing! I'm sorry I won't be able to call on Mother's Day but you will hear from me! I will call asap when I am able to at the airport to tell you everything that's going on.
I'm getting another haircut today. My hair grows so fast! And I have to get a shot today. The second of the Hep. A. So if you can please put money in my account so I can pay the shot and also buy supplies I need before I head out to New York. Thanks mom!
Tell dad I miss him and tell him to give me an update on the Padres and the Lakers!
Talk to you soon mom! Love you tons!
Hey mom!
My final day is the 17th and the 18th I'll be on the move. I will see about the calling card and tell you if I can get one.
I will send you another letter when I find out all the details of my flight and stuff. I hope you have a good day and I hope the adobo tastes good! I miss the food you cook! I'm tired of American food now. Haha.
Anyways, not much time left so I'll leave it at this. I love you mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment