Hey mom!
Great to hear from you! You always seem to be out and about now that
it's summertime. Hopefully you're staying safe and having fun. How's
it to be hanging out with Nicki and the girls? Hopefully great. I wish
I could travel too! I hope the girls have having fun as well at their
camp thing. They will be able to enjoy themselves.
Looks like you and Nicki had lots of fun in Temple Square. How's the
weather there? Hopefully it's not as hot as here. It's really bad
here. Unbearable almost but we know we're here doing a great work so
we keep trudging along. We had a baptism last week Sunday for a guy.
His name is Michael Bryan. He's great, always participating in class
and such. Really smart when it comes to understanding and responding
about the gospel. Hopefully from the experience with him we'll be able
to build on all of that and be able to invite more people to draw
nearer to Christ. I took lots of pictures over the last several days
and hopefully by next week I can send them to you. I'm at the library
and they don't have slots on the computer for memory cards so I'll
have to wait till I can get access at the church.
Recently we've been getting mice in our apartment. We're currently
trying to get rid of them. It's not fun to have mice running around
the place. It's kinda scary. So we've set up traps and hopefully soon
we can catch them! Other than that I love where we live. It's a great
place to just relax and it's close to a lot of things like Target and
Costco. Just a short distance on the train. The other Elders are doing
good and they are having lots of improvement. There will be a new one
coming in soon enough so we hope to have things well and running good
when he comes into the program.
Other than that it's been the normal thing. Nothing too special has
happened but I'll be sure to write you next week about this week
adventures.
Well stay safe mom and tell Nicki and the girls I said "Hi" and that I
miss them a lot! I miss you and love you mom. Hope to hear from you
soon!
Love always,
Your son and Elder Derrick Joseph Castro
No comments:
Post a Comment