Hey mom!
Great to hear from you this week! First off I would like to thank you for transferring the money into my account for the shoes. I will get those when I have an opportunity to but thank you for helping me out. I know I have to be patient with money. I always want you to be okay there first before me here. I can make it. Learning how to budget has really helped me because you know how I loved to spend when I was back home. Having to budget has really make me think twice about things I want to spend money on or if I should buy fast food at times. The money really does add up! But thanks mom. I love you and I'm thankful for you and dad helping me. :)
Well, Glad to see that San Diego is good as always. Things here are windy and rainy and are really becoming of Winter. Maybe soon it will begin to snow. Today was really really windy. It felt like if you walked you would be knocked off your feet and lose your balance! Hope you were able to get a good rest because you were off today. I know your work schedule is weird so your sleeping times are weird too but I hope you're able to get a good amounts of sleep.
Ahh, Thanksgiving! Good that all the girls have breaks and can be together with you at home. Specially Nicki coming back home for the holiday and spiending time with you at home and helping you decorate the house and all that. That will be really special to do that once again with her. Also to light up the Christmas lights after Thanksgiving will be great. So you plan to go to Disneyland this week? That's good! Should be fun for everyone that goes! We are really lucky to have a fun place like that to go to not so far from home. Looks like you got some good plans for this upcoming week. That's good. :)
Just inform me when you send the package so I can look out for it! Will be fun to see what you will send me! I can't wait to get it but I am patient. :)
Our investigator has been doing really well lately. We continue to teach him and he continues to come to church which is really good. He really enjoys coming and he shows a real determination to learn the gospel just by making the long journey from New Jersey to come to church. That is true committment right there. He will be interviewed this week for his baptism and we will announce it this coming Sunday if all goes well. Then he will be baptized the following Sunday. It's a real exciting time for us and him. Will sure keep you up to date about his progress and will send pictures of his baptism.
Other than that I think that's all. Things have been well here and nothing much has changed in the last week. As for Thanksgiving for me we will be spending it at our Branch President's home, President Blanchard. They invited all the ASL missionaries over to their place for a nice dinner and a little bit of football before the dinner. It will be a fun time.
Thanks for e-mailing me this week again mom. I love always seeing the pictures you send me. Make sure to take lots of pictures in the upcoming week with all that you do with the family and with the girls. It will be fun to see all the fun you are having. Look forward to hearing from you next week! It will be the day before Thanksgiving by then so hope there will be lots to talk about. I miss you and I love you mom! Thanks for everyhing!
Love always,
Your son Elder Derrick Joseph Castro
Danielle!!!!
How are you my little sister? I forgive you for not e-mailing me for a long time! :P Good to see that you are doing alright. I miss you a lot you know that? That's good to hear that Nicki is coming home to spend Thanksgiving with you all! It should be lots of fun! Mom told me you are all decorating the house? Is that fun for you? I still have the pictures I took last year of decorating the house and also the Christmas tree! Remeber that? It was fun! :) I can't believe your birthday is coming up soon! You are getting old now! Ahhh. And after your birthday is will only be one more before I come home and can see you again! :) Continue to do good at school and be safe but have fun too! Also I will be baptizing someone in the next two weeks! Exciting right? I will send pictures so you can see how it all went. Hope to hear from you again soon little sister! Be good!
Love always,
Your big brother Elder Derrick Joseph Castro
No comments:
Post a Comment