Hello Danielle!
Great to hear from you. How are you doing? Hopefully you're doing good. :) Mom told me you are reading the Book of Mormon and listening to the audio book too! I'm trying to do that too. We're probably going to burn a cd of it so we can listen to it at our apartment. Hope you continue to do a good job on that. Write me again and tell me how you're doing on that okay?
New York is fun here. It's still really hot but soon it will become cold and it will even snow! I'm very excited to live somewhere where it snows. It will be fun but really coooold! How has summer been? Hopefully you were able to have lots and lots of fun through the whole summer. :) Are you ready for a new school year? I know you will do well with all your studies. Continue to get lots of "A's."
How is Danica? Tell her to write me too. I miss you both and hope you will continue to do well.
I miss you and love you Danielle.
Love always,
Your big brother Elder Derrick Joseph Castro
No comments:
Post a Comment