Elder Derrrick Castro

Elder Derrrick Castro

Saturday, December 25, 2010

July 7, 2010

Hey mom,

Just wanted to write you quick! I hope all is going well in Navuoo and
hope you're having tons of fun with all the girls! Stay safe and
continue to have all the fun you can with Nicki and Danica and
Danielle. I miss you all and wish I coulda came to Navuoo to watch the
pageant too! Heard it was really good.

Today we had a entire mission Luau! It was really fun. We ate good
food, burgers and hot dogs and fruit and we had some good
entertainment as well. When I was there I finally got the package you
sent. Thank you for sending all that I requested. I left more requests
with dad so check with him for more on what to send. Oh yeah, I also
just need some regular slacks I can wear out. I already had to sew one
of my suit pants so having just some regular slacks I can wear out
would be good so I can save my suits only for when I need them. That
and what I told dad should be good. The Resolmes and Jared wrote me
letters too. It's great to hear from them. I'm happy Jared is so
excited for his mission. He'll be a great missionary!

The work is going well, we have a branch party this Saturday and we
will do a skit so I will try and video it and send it along with
pictures next week. We have a baptism on Sunday. The man's name is
Michael Bryant and he is an outstanding individual. Always
participating in classes and stuff. Other than that it's been really
hot so the short sleeve shirts will help tons! Hope all is well, I
need to go now we have to head back home. But I will write again next
week!

I miss you and I love you mom!

Love always,
Your son and Elder Derrick Joseph Castro

No comments:

Post a Comment