Hey mom!
Just wanted to write you a quick e-mail. This is very important.
Recently I've been having really sharp tooth pains. Unfortunately
Church medical doesn't cover the dental so I will have to set up an
appointment myself. I need our insurance information so I can set up
an appointment with a dentist. I already have one in mind because
Elder Gervacio had an appointment with them a few days ago and they're
good and from what I remember we have Delta Dental right? Elder
Gervacio has the same so it would be simple. Please send me the
insurance info asap so I can set up an appointment to have my tooth
checked out. I think I may need a Root Canal. Either that or my tooth
is cracked. Thanks mom.
I'll e-mail you tomorrow when it is P-day. I love you and I miss you
Love always,
Your Son and Elder Derrick Joseph Castro
No comments:
Post a Comment