Hey mom!
Good to hear from you! You know my schedule so well now! Just got done doing another great Endowment session at the temple! It was like always great great great!! I love going there and the Provo temple although simple looking unlike the San Diego temple is still very pretty. I will send you some pictures I took of the temple soon! Glad to hear that everything is going so well back home! As it has there is just started raining here. Spring is now in full effect. The flowers grow fast here and it rains on and off. It's just been the normal schedule this week and nothing really interesting has happened.
I have continued to grow in my language and it's so great that I can now communicate in sign! We got to use a video phone yesterday to talk to a former missionary that was deaf and went to New York with one of my teachers. It was so cool and maybe we'll get to use one while in New York to keep in contact with our deaf investigators. I was so nervous and didn't know what to ask the RM. But it was all fun. I got to find out lots about the New York mission and the more I hear about it the more it makes me excited to go.
I'm very excited to be able to share my ASL talents with you all when I get back home. You'll be amazed at how much I've progressed. It's really exciting!
Anyways, I hope to hear a response later on today! I miss you all at home and send everyone my love!
I'm also glad you and dad were able to go out together and just relax and enjoy movies. That's what you two deserve working so hard for us back home to provide us all with a good home and a good living environment.
We had a memeber from the MTC talk to us last Sunday for our Fireside and he said we should tell those we love that we love them more because they can't hear our hearts so,
I love you mom and dad, Nicki, Danica and Danielle!!! Write me back soon.
Love always,
Elder Derrick Joseph Castro
No comments:
Post a Comment